Welcome!

Welcome!

Mario!

Thursday 11 July 2013

Sleep!




Every night, we climb into our beds and fall asleep, but during the night we can wake up from noise or lights. Most people these days, don't get a lot of sleep. Sleep is a good thing because it helps replenish your body for the days ahead. To learn more about sleep and why it is good for you, Click Here and if you want to learn even more, Click Here

I sleep about eight hours (which is the number of hours that you are supposed to be  sleeping) on most nights, but on some, I get less. People get less and less sleep because of their work, school, or they are using too much technology. I think that sleeping helps you a lot because if you stay up all night, you'll definitely be tired in the morning. If you're more awake, you can concentrate better and you won't get sleepy during the day. 

I suggest you read the articles above so you can be aware of the consequences of not sleeping and the advantages of sleeping because I'm not going to expand on this topic a lot because it's already late and I need to sleep too or I will be really tired when I go to school tomorrow. 

So I hope you liked my entry on sleeping! I'm going to go to sleep now, so I'll see you tomorrow and goodnight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani